loggia square  (brescia (bs) – lombardia)

Begun in 1489 under the direction of Philip Grassi and completed in 1574, the Loggia Square is one of the main squares of Brescia. Its shape is rectangular and is bounded by a series of buildings of the Venetian era, among them there is the Loggia, the seat of the municipal council of Brescia.

 

photos

       
     
         
       

3d scans

       
   
         
   
         
   
         




Share

 

 

videos